This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclaimer for more information.
Whether served with breakfast, dinner, or on their own, biscuits scream comfort to me. With these simple biscuit recipes, there’s no slaving in the kitchen to enjoy them piping hot from the oven or skillet. From sweet to savory, there’s a perfect biscuit for everyone!
To aid in digestibility, we enjoy most of our grains soaked, sprouted, or soured, utilizing traditional preparation methods. This usually goes for biscuits too. I did make an exception in this collection of simple biscuit recipes to add in a few non-tradition biscuits we enjoy as an occasional treat.
Remember! You can use sprouted flour in place of whole wheat or all-purpose flour. Here’s how to sprout, dehydrate, and mill flour at home.
21 Simple Biscuit Recipes
- Rustic Sourdough Biscuits
- Soaked Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cinnamon and Honey Biscuits
- Sweet Potato Biscuits
- Cheddar Biscuits
- Paleo and AIP Sausage Biscuits
- Ranch Biscuits
- Rosemary Pepper Biscuits
- Greek Yogurt Biscuits
- Blueberry-Sour Cream Drop Biscuits
- Apple Biscuits with Honey Butter Glaze
- Grain-Free Southern-Style Biscuits Made With Honey
- AIP & Paleo Cassava Flour *Biscuits* (egg-free, nut-free, dairy-free)
- Fluffy Cornmeal Biscuits
- Farmhouse Cheddar Biscuits
- Easy Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Keto Paleo Sausage Biscuits (gluten-free)
- Classic Flakey Biscuits
- Almond Flour Biscuit
- Cheddar Jalapeno Bacon Biscuits (keto)