This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclaimer for more information.
Apple time! Depending on the variety, apples are ripe and ready for picking from July to November, with September considered peak time. Take advantage of the season with this collection of 30 healthy apple recipes.
From breakfast to lunch or dinner and—of course—dessert, you can enjoy apples any time of the day with these healthy apple recipes. You’ll even find gut-friendly apple condiments.
If you have too many apples (is that a thing?) to use in these healthy apple recipes, preserve some for later by dehydrating them. Dehydrated apples make the perfect snack food!
30 Healthy Apple Recipes
- Sourdough French Toast with Apple and Nut Syrup
- Apple Muffins
- Apple Spice Sourdough Donuts (gluten-free)
- Soaked Apple Spice Oatmeal Bake
- Apple Pie Scones
- Apple Nut Quinoa
- Soaked Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Lunch and Dinner
- Creamy Carrot and Apple Soup
- Super Simple Pork Chop, Sweet Potato, and Apple Skillet
- Roasted Apple Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing
- Chicken Mulligatawny (use a traditional fat such as schmaltz or coconut oil in place of the canola)
- Chicken Salad with Apples
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Salad
- Winter Salad
- Brussel Sprouts with Apples and Bacon
- Apple Dijon Kale Salad
- Braised Red Cabbage with Apple and Onion
- Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- Probiotic Panna Cotta With Caramel Apple Drizzle
- Apple Cranberry Crisp (allergy-friendly)
- Perfect Baked Apples
- Applesauce Custard Pie
- Apple Pie Shortbread Bars
- Instant Pot Chai Spiced Apple Cake (grain-free and dairy-free)
- Slow Cooker Apple Pie Filling
Want to Make More Recipes From Scratch?
Design a Dish: Save Your Food Dollars!
Would you like to learn great methods to reduce food waste? What if you could enjoy one meal for “free” each week?
Design a Dish will teach you how to make wonderful, simple dishes you can prepare day in and day out. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to nourish your family with these tasty dishes!
Inside Design a Dish, you’ll discover:
- How to drastically reduce food waste and lower your grocery bill
- How cooking with formulas, instead of recipes, will help you design dishes with ingredients that are abundant to you
- Simple methods for cooking nutritional meals from scratch that the whole family will love
- And much, much more!
Design a Dish is packed full of affordable, easy-to-follow cooking formulas and recipes. If you’re looking for a way to feed your family a healthy, real food diet on a small budget, this book is for you.
Grab your copy of Design a Dish today, and learn how to make mealtime easier—for good!