This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclosure for more information.
I love a beautifully roasted turkey for our Thanksgiving meal, but I equally love the dishes we create in the days following. While my very favorite is a simple sandwich with turkey, cranberry sauce, mayo (homemade), and cream cheese tucked into a homemade roll (oh my!), we’ll often get creative with our dishes, making a whole new turkey experience. You’ll love these delicious Thanksgiving leftovers recipes!
This year, many are downsizing their festivities. Perhaps you already bought your turkey before deciding to decrease your guest count. This article is for you! You’ll love these wonderful Thanksgiving leftovers recipe ideas. And you don’t have to eat turkey day after day until it’s gone. Cooked turkey freezes wonderfully! Stash a few packages in the freezer to pull out in the upcoming weeks. No more boring leftovers.
20+ Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
- Turkey Cranberry Melts
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
- Turkey Salad Sandwich
- Leftover Turkey Cranberry Sliders
- Turkey Grilled Cheese with Cranberry and Brie
- Baked Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Cristo (made with homemade mayonnaise)
- Turkey Pesto Panini (if you don’t have a panini maker, here’s a great one!)
Or chop up your leftover turkey and make a Main Dish Salad with one of these delicious homemade dressings:
- Tomato-y Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cucumber Ranch Dressing
- Lemon-Garlic Vinaigrette
- Sunflower Seed Dressing
- Homemade Ranch Dressing
- Turkey (Shepherd’s) Pie
- Creamed Turkey Over Biscuits
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Stuffed Egg Rolls
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Leftover Turkey in Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Turkey & Sundried Tomato Pinwheels
- Sweet Potato, Cranberry & Turkey Pizza (made with homemade sourdough pizza crust)
- Turkey & Stuffing Muffins
- Sweet Potato & Turkey Enchilada Skillet
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole (made with homemade mayonnaise)
Create Your Own Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes
Learn how to use up your leftovers and make all kinds of delicious, healthy meals from scratch while making the most of your budget! Design a Dish teaches you how to use formulas to make any type of food—from casseroles, soups, salads, crockpot meals, muffins and breads, and so much more.