This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclosure for more information.
I keep the ingredients on hand for this tasty dish. Creamy Corn Casserole is quick, economical, and even festive enough it is often on our Thanksgiving or Christmas table! Double it for a crowd.
- 1 can whole kernel corn (do not drain)
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 cup uncooked elbow pasta (rice pasta works great)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (sharp or medium)
- 1/2 cup barely melted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion (can use 1 tablespoon dehydrated, rehydrate in about 1/4 cup hot water for 10 minutes)
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Once mixed, pour into an ungreased casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove the cover and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
This family favorite is adapted from a Taste of Home recipe book.