This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclosure for more information.
Welcome back to Simple Lives Thursday! Each week we enjoy reading through all of the wonderful tips, ideas and recipes for simple living. If you are new here, Hello! And enjoy the Simple Lives Thursday blog hop.
This hop is dedicated to simple living. “Consume less, produce more. ” So many topics fit: Gardening, raising animals, cooking from scratch, real food, natural cleaners, sewing, recycling, thrifting, a mindset of simplicity, saving a buck… When you link at this blog your link shows up on each hosts blog!
Be sure to link back to one of us (see guideline #2 below), not providing a link back will prevent us from choosing you as a featured blog. I may be sharing featured posts (along with their photo) on my facebook page.
The idea of a blog hop is not just linking your posts and leaving (that would be called marketing). The idea of a blog hop is to build community around the theme of the hop. And simple living is a theme I think we can all build community around.
If you are not a blogger you can leave your simple living ideas in the comments for all us to see. And we can all visit several of the links that interest us and be inspired. Feel free to leave comments here and on the blogs you visit. Remember, we’re building a community. 🙂
Welcome to new co-hosts Angi from Schneider Peeps and Kara from Home With Purpose.
This blog hop is hosted by:
Featured Posts from the Last Simple Lives Thursday
We really enjoy reading your posts each week! Featured post bloggers, please grab the badge above and display it on your site! Link it to one of the host blogs’ posts for the specific week that you were featured.
Here’s our picks from the last submissions. Thanks to all who participated!
1. What to Put in Your Herbal Medicine Cupboard by A Gypsy Herbal
2. Homemade Cream Cheese by A Cow Named Georgia
3. Natural Hair Removal by Maple Hill 101
Share Your Simple Lives Thursday Post
Bloggers, make a “Simple Lives Thursday” post on your own blog, then come back here to add your post to the linky box below the featured posts. If you don’t have a picture, feel free to download the Simple Lives Thursday banner (at top of post) and upload it using the script’s prompts (it is easy). Your post will appear on all host blogs!
Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts about simple living.
These are three simple guidelines for participation:
1. If linking real, traditional and simple recipes, please make sure all ingredients used are whole — such as whole grains, vegetables, legumes, meats, even sugar. In order to keep the integrity of “nourishing” food, we will delete any recipes that utilize processed, boxed foods. We are definitely not going to be ingredient policemen! But, please note that this is a hop hosted by advocates of the real, local and sustainable food movements.
2. Please link your posts back to one of the hosting blogs. This is a common blog hop courtesy. This link helps build the Simple Lives Thursday community by sending your readers to all of the other participants’ posts. We all end up sharing and learning from each other.
3. No giveaway or otherwise primarily advertising oriented posts. Keep your topics to fit our simple living theme of “consume less, produce more.” We will delete posts that don’t fit.
What will you share this week? We all look forward to your submissions!