This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclosure for more information.
With snow falling and our Wyoming temperatures dipping below zero, a hearty bowl of soup helps chase the chill away. We enjoy economical and healthy soup recipes year-round, but the steaming goodness especially hits the spot on these frigid days.
While popping open a can is certainly easy, they often have questionable ingredients. That’s not the case in these healthy soup recipes!
Taking a few extra minutes to chop veggies and use real broth really adds to the nutrition and prevents any unwanted additives. Starting with homemade broth is the key not only for nutrition but also for flavor. And it’s so easy! Go here to learn my easy and economical crockpot method.
30 Healthy Soup Recipes – Made with Real Food Ingredients
- Beef and Cabbage Soup
- Creamy Black Bean Soup
- Tom Kah Gai
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Creamy Carrot & Apple Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Taco Soup
- 2-Minute Instant Pot Italian Cabbage & Tomato Soup
- Fish Chowder
- Golden Coconut Lentil Soup
- Barley Soup
- Zesty Greek Lemon-Chicken Soup
- Egg Flower Soup
- Crockpot Corn Chowder with Chicken and Bacon
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Soup
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Great Northern Bean Stew
- Philly Cheesesteak Soup
- Pizza Soup
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Ham & Bean Soup
- Instant Pot Split Pea Soup
- Creamy Roasted Carrot Soup
- Navy Bean Soup with Sausage & Spinach
- Mexican Quinoa Soup
- Rosemary Garlic White Bean Soup
- Sprouted Bean Chili
- Coconut Turmeric Chicken Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
Delicious Bread Recipes That Go Perfectly with Soup
- Sourdough Cornbread (Instant Pot or Stovetop)
- No-Knead “Emergency” Bread
- Minimal-Knead Sourdough Bread
- Soaked Buttermilk Biscuits
- Sourdough Flatbread
- Bacon Buttermilk Skillet Cornbread
Learn How to Make Healthy Soups From Scratch
Would you like to learn great methods to reduce food waste? What if you could enjoy one meal for “free” each week?
Design a Dish will teach you how to make wonderful, simple dishes you can prepare day in and day out. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to nourish your family with these tasty dishes!
Inside Design a Dish, you’ll discover:
- How to drastically reduce food waste and lower your grocery bill
- How cooking with formulas, instead of recipes, will help you design dishes with ingredients that are abundant to you
- Simple methods for cooking nutritional meals from scratch that the whole family will love
- And much, much more!