This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn on qualifying purchases. Please see our disclosure for more information.
Christians worldwide celebrate Easter with special church services – often at sunrise – celebratory music, beautiful spring flowers, and ringing of the bells. Many Christians view Easter as the greatest celebration on the Church calendar. It’s a day of joy as we remember Jesus has risen! Gathering together to share a wonderful feast is often part of the festivities.
If you’re still putting your Easter menu together, you’ll love these delicious and healthy Easter food ideas. I’ve shared many of my favorites, from appetizers to dessert. And if you’re looking for non-candy ideas to enhance your observance, be sure to check out this post from Traditional Cooking School, 14 Candy-Free Family Traditions To Celebrate Easter. Or make your own candy for a special treat!
Happy Resurrection Day!
Delicious & Healthy Easter Food Ideas
- Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Pimento Cheese Dip
- Hummus Platter with Arabic Meatballs
- Spicy Pickled Carrots (start these now so they’ll be pickled in time; they need at least three days)
- Sausage & Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash
- Grain-Free Clafouti
- Swirl Bread
- Crème Brulee French Toast
- Mediterranean Spinach-Feta Pie
- Farmer’s Market Overnight Breakfast Casserole
Easter Dinner Ideas
- Roasted Easter Ham
- Perfectly Moist Turkey with Easy Gravy
- Bacon-y Green Beans & Mushrooms in the Instant Pot
- Mediterranean Lamb Roast with Potatoes
- Honey Roasted Carrots
- Creamy Carrot & Apple Soup
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes
- Sourdough Cornbread (made in the Instant Pot)
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Root Vegetable with Honey-Dijon Drizzle
- Lemon Poppyseed Cake
- Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake
- Chocolate Sourdough Cake
- No-Bake Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Tart
- Orange & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake In The Instant Pot
What’s your favorite Easter food? Leave a comment below!